Can you guess which of the following are true and which are false?
are at the end.)
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking
you up in the morning..
Alfred Hitchcock did not have a belly button..
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years..
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's
from being indoors a lot more.
When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
6. Only 7%
of the population are lefties.
40-people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
9. The average pe rson over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
14.. The average computer user blinks
7 times a minute.
15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day.
of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in 'An Officer and a Gentleman' and
Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State Anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little
thinner is used in place of the milk.
Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth.
are used in vein transplant surgery.
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green...
Now, scroll down for the answers..........................
They are all TRUE
go back and think about #16 !